To all Brawl starts fanatics out there, here are the different ways to install the well-loved game in your personal computer. Consider this guide as the ultimate brawl stars hack for being able to play the game outside of your mobile phone.
Emulators for Brawl Stars
Aside from asking about brawl stars in game cheats, one of the most googled topics about the game are emulators one can use to install brawl stars in PC. Here they are:
First and foremost, we have bluestacks. This is one of the most popular emulators and its target audience is players and gamers. It is one of the most used emulators for brawl stars as well.
- It supports Android and other devices to play with such as keyboard, mouse, gamepad and more.
- Moreover, with bluestacks, you can open multiple chrome browsers tabs and applications at once.
- Several advertisements within the emulator may annoy but you can get rid of them by spending real money.
Another emulator we have to talk about us KO player. This emulator is specifically designed for players and gamers. With this, one can do the following:
- Allows the players to record the gameplay and share that recording across social media platforms. This is a very handy feature if you are keen about showing your game to other people.
- It gives a good performance when the game is being played.
- You can customize the keyboard or any controller that you’re using according to your game requirements.
- Allows you to download applications straight from the Google Playstore.
Last but not least, you can use the nox emulator. This is considered one of the fastest emulators for games like brawl stars. It also can do the following:
- Main options are easily accessible and free for use.
- It supports devices such as the keyboard, gamepad, and others.
- It is definitely considered one of the best emulators for brawl stars